Matthew J. Fratamico
Matthew Fratamico is a law clerk in KKC's Litigation Department.
Matt is a current 3L at the University of Connecticut School of Law. He will be graduating with 3 certificates: (1) Energy & Environmental Law, (2) Insurance Law and Regulation, and (3) Corporate & Regulatory Compliance.
While at school, Matt is a member of the student bar association and the research editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal. He is very driven and passionate about the work that he does. He has experience with many areas of law from his certificates as well as in worker's compensation.
Matt is a native of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and recently moved to Hartford. He is an avid sports lover and movie watcher in his free time.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- University of New Hampshire (B.A. Communication, B.A. Justice Studies, 2018, Honors: cum laude)
- Connecticut Insurance Law Journal - Research Editor
- Student Bar Association - Member
- UConn Law Budget Committee - Member
- UConn Law Facilities Committee - Member
- Amicus Project - Secretary