Justin L. Murphy
Justin is a partner practicing in the areas of Business Law, Secured Finance, and Commercial and Residential Real Estate. A significant amount of Justin's practice involves representing private lenders in commercial loan transactions as well as representing clients in the formation of new businesses and the acquisition or sale of existing businesses.
Justin is a graduate of Eastern Connecticut State University and the University of Connecticut School of Law. He is a member of the ECSU Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors and currently serves as its President.
Justin resides in Coventry with his wife and two daughters.
Some recent reviews:
"Thank you for your expertise in facilitating the purchase of our new home. You are all very professional and I will be sure to recommend KKC! Justin was great to work with, also Julie!"
"This firm donated tens of thousands of dollars of pro bono work when the Willington Hill Fire Department was engaged in purchasing a property for a new firehouse. Joseph Mortelliti, the Attorney with whom I had contact, has an amazing work ethic. I returned home in the evening to find a voice-mail from him. At 8:30 I called the number, intending to leave a reply of his voice mail. To my surprise, Joe answered the phone from his office. He was still at his desk working on various zoning, financing, etc., issues regarding our purchase."
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D.,2005)
- Eastern Connecticut State University (B.S. in Biology, 1998, Minor: Chemistry, Honors: cum laude)
- American Bar Association - Member Business Law Section
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Secured Finance
- Connecticut, 2005
- ECSU Foundation, Inc. - President
- Pro Bono Counsel to Wintonbury Land Trust
- Pro Bono Counsel to Willimantic VFW
- Pro Bono Counsel to Willington Hill Fire Department
- Hockanum Valley Community Council - Golf Tournament Committee Member