Justin L. Murphy
Justin is a partner practicing in the areas of Business Law, Secured Finance, and Commercial and Residential Real Estate. A significant amount of Justin's practice involves representing private lenders in commercial loan transactions as well as representing clients in the formation of new businesses and the acquisition or sale of existing businesses.
Justin is a graduate of Eastern Connecticut State University and the University of Connecticut School of Law. He is a member of the ECSU Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors and currently serves as its President.
Justin resides in Coventry with his wife and two daughters.
"Thank you for your expertise in facilitating the purchase of our new home. You are all very professional and I will be sure to recommend KKC! Justin was great to work with, also Julie!"
"Many, many, thanks to your firm and specifically Attorneys Murphy and Mortelliti and Paralegal Hicks. Through your efforts our fire department in Willington was able to purchase a parcel of land to use as a future station. In doing so you all have contributed to furthering our public safety mission for Willington residents and visitors alike. As always, funds are limited so your willingness to step forward and provide these needed professional services was invaluable! 5 stars and thanks again!"
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D.,2005)
- Eastern Connecticut State University (B.S. in Biology, 1998, Minor: Chemistry, Honors: cum laude)
- American Bar Association - Member Business Law Section
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Secured Finance
- Connecticut, 2005
- ECSU Foundation, Inc. - President
- Pro Bono Counsel to Wintonbury Land Trust
- Pro Bono Counsel to Willimantic VFW
- Pro Bono Counsel to Willington Hill Fire Department
- Hockanum Valley Community Council - Golf Tournament Committee Member