Anne E. Nye
Anne E. Nye is an associate in the firm’s Business and Corporate, as well as Commercial and Residential Real Estate, practice groups. Anne takes a personalized approach to client services, recognizing that each situation requires its own specifically tailored solution. Anne’s practice is driven by prompt, informed, and collaborative communication with her clients.
Anne grew up in Coventry but now resides in Andover with her husband and their two dogs. Anne currently serves on the local planning and zoning board in Andover as an Alternate Member and the Tolland County Bar Association as Secretary.
- Western New England University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Central Connecticut State University (B.S. Marketing, 2017, Honors: cum laude)
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Tolland County Bar Association, Secretary and Member
- Tri-County Alliance of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Tolland County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate, Residential and Commercial
- Connecticut, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2021
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Andover Planning and Zoning Commission - Alternate Member