Anne E. Blanchard
Anne E. Blanchard is an associate in the firm’s Business and Corporate, as well as Commercial and Residential Real Estate, practice groups. Anne takes a personalized approach to client services, recognizing that each situation requires its own specifically tailored solution. Anne’s practice is driven by prompt, informed, and collaborative communication with her clients.
Anne grew up in Coventry but now resides in Andover. Anne serves on the local planning and zoning board in Andover and spends her free time with her two dogs, Mia and Moose, who love to play and go on walks and hikes.
- Western New England University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Central Connecticut State University (B.S. Marketing, 2017, Honors: cum laude)
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate, Residential and Commercial
- Connecticut, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2021
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Andover Planning and Zoning Commission - Alternate Member