SOLOMON KERENSKY concentrates his practice in the areas of Land Use, Development, Zoning, Corporate, and Business Law. Attorney Kerensky is a graduate of American International College and the University of Connecticut School of Law.
Attorney Kerensky focuses also in Sports Law and is counsel to various head coaches at Universities and Colleges.
Attorney Kerensky has extensive banking experience as a former Member of the Board of Directors of Vernon National Bank and New England Community Bancorp (New England Bank and Trust). Attorney Kerensky was an Executive Board Member, General Counsel and Secretary to the Bank of South Windsor; and was a Founding Member and Director of Connecticut Bank & Trust Company.
Attorney Kerensky is a former Member of the Economic Development Commission of the Town of Vernon and is a former member of the Land Use and Open Space Task Force of the Town of South Windsor and former Town Counsel for the Town of Tolland.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, 1963
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1961
- American International College, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1960
Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Planning and Zoning Section
- Tolland County Bar Association