Justin L. Murphy
Justin L. Murphy is a partner practicing in the areas of Business Law, Secured Finance, Real Estate and Litigation. A significant amount of Attorney Murphy’s practice involves representing private lenders in commercial loan transactions as well as representing clients in the formation of new businesses and the acquisition or sale of existing businesses.
Attorney Murphy is a graduate of Eastern Connecticut State University and the University of Connecticut School of Law. He is a member of the ECSU Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors and currently serves as its President.
Attorney Murphy currently resides in Coventry, Connecticut with his wife and two daughters.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, May, 2005
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, Connecticut, December, 1998
Bachelor of Science Honors: Cum Laude; Honors: Dean's List; Major: Biology; Minor: Chemistry
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association - Member Business Law Section
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member