Douglas K. Manion
DOUGLAS K. MANION is a partner practicing for over thirty years in the areas of Residential Real Estate, Divorce and Family Law, Criminal and DUI Defense, Personal Injury, General Litigation and Estate Planning. He serves as a Special Master for Family Matters in the Tolland County Judicial District. Attorney Manion has served on the South Windsor Planning and Zoning Commission, and on numerous boards and committees in the Town of South Windsor.
Attorney Manion has served as Legal Counsel and Executive Vice-President of the Greater Hartford Jaycees, organizers of the PGA Tour Greater Hartford Open, currently known as the Travelers Championship.
Custody, Child Support and Visitation
We consult with and, if necessary, utilize experts in various fields to assist in such cases, including psychologists and psychiatrists, therapists and evaluators. If an equitable agreement cannot be reached, we are experienced at bringing these cases to trial.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1982
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, 1979
Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member, Family Law and Real Property Sections
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association- Member
- Kidsafe CT - 2007-2009, 2013-2015, President; 1999 to present, Board of Directors and Legal Counsel
- Indian Valley YMCA, 2003-2007 - Board of Directors
- Tolland County Chamber of Commerce - Member
- South Windsor Chamber of Commerce - Member