Dorian Reiser Famiglietti
DORIAN REISER FAMIGLIETTI is a partner practicing in the areas of Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning, Land Use Litigation and Estate Planning. Attorney Famiglietti has an active land use practice representing developers and landowners before local boards and commissions and in land use appeals in the trial and appellate courts of the State of Connecticut.
Attorney Famiglietti has extensive experience in handling wetlands permits, wetlands redesignations, regulation amendments, amendments to the Plan of Conservation and Development, subdivision approvals, site plan approvals, special permits and exceptions, variances, enforcement actions, 22a-19 Environmental Intervention matters, and sewer permits. In her real estate practice, Attorney Famiglietti counsels financial institutions, developers and individuals in a wide manner of transactions dealing with real property. Her experience includes: title matters, purchases, sales, financing transactions, easements and leases, all pertaining to both residential and commercial properties.
Attorney Famiglietti is a former director of the Rockville Downtown Association (2002-2004). She has spoken on various topics at land use seminars sponsored by the Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company, the Connecticut Chapter of the American Planners Association and the Connecticut Association of Zoning Enforcement Officers.
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1996
Doctor of Jurisprudence; Honors: Cum Laude
- Law Review: Western New England Law Review, 1994 - 1995
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, 1993
Bachelor of Arts; Honors: Cum Laude; Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association; Member - Executive Committee, Planning and Zoning Section
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Cancer Society - Former Member Board of Directors of the Manchester North Unit
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Greater Hartford, Inc. - Member
- Connecticut Developers Council - Member